Sunday, 13 March 2016

For a Friend


I created this card for a special friend.
I used a Stitching Stencil by Ann's Paper ArtAND002.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0520, 0945, 1123, 1220, 1332, 6133.
I used quite a mixture of dies on the card.
Marianne Design, LR0395 wave boarder, CR1354 butterflies.
Leanecreatif Flower Frame and Poppystamp die Hip Hello.
Decoupage is from the Springtime Collection by Precious Marieke, CD10619.
Patterned paper by Doodey papers.
Hobbydots and pearls have also been added, I coloured the butterflies with 
Tim Holtz Wild Honey.

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while,
 I have been busy creating it is all work in progress.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week and thank-you for 
coming by and visiting My Craft Cupboard.



10 comments:

  1. Your card is extra special Sharon and I am sure the friend you made it for will treasure it. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your special friend is very lucky to have you and a card like this to receive..it is just stunning.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Sharon, it is beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card for your friend Sharon, beautiful stitched work and image, your friend will treasure this.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card for your friend,Sharon.Beautiful stitching and dies.Love the butterflies.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi gemaakt.

    Groetjes,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, the wavy die works well with this card and I love the "hello".
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon
    Fabulous cards... Combining stitching with your paper crafting....
    Stunning cards...
    I am your new follower...
    Hugs Sylvie x...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoracle and delicate card, I love it!
    Happy Easter to you too!
    Hugs,
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dank je wel voor je berichtje Sharon, ik ben gelijk je volger geworden, je maakt prachtige kaarten.
    Lieve groetjes,Corrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon