Monday, 25 April 2016

Friendship Card


I created this friendship card for Jackie.
The pattern is a300 and is available from Ann's Paper Art.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen  0842, 0853,1921, 5933, 6133.
The cute little birds are by Marieke's Design sheet #2732.
The pattern fitted perfectly with the delicate die by Sue Wilson CED4307.
I coloured the flowers with Tim Holtz distress ink.

I had a lot of fun creating this card.
I hope that you all have a creative week.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the die is so great with the little flowers and this pattern fits in perfectly.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design Sharon, love your delicate stitching and those lovely birds, gorgeous flowers on SW background die.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon
    It,s a beautiful card, I like the embroidery, nice patern.
    Hugs Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Sharon,

    Such a gorgeous card.Jacky will be happy with this card.Love the cute little birds and the beautiful die.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, a gorgeous card indeed, lovely the contras tcoolies and carefully made as usual.
    I just sent you an email reply to your comment on my blog post to your bigpond account and it came back as undeliverable. I can't reply to your comment by usual way of hitting "reply" because you don't have an email attached or your account and so you are a "noreply-blogger ".
    Would you please reply to this comment by hitting reply as I've my email on my profile page and it will send it to my hotmail account then I'll have your email and can send the reply.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon