Saturday, 21 May 2016

Friendship Card


This month I created my friendship for Frances from New Zealand.
The pattern is by Jenine Siemerink and can be found in Hobbyjournaal 87.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0630, 2155, 5833, 6051.
New die by Marianne Design LR0413. Butterfly die CR1354.
Decoupage by Amy Design "Spring Garden" CD10607.
The die and decoupage are both available from Ann's Paper Art webshop till sold out.
Twine and beads have also been added to complete the card.


I hope that you all have a lovely week.
Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon! I love every aspect of it, the dies, pattern, image, all beautiful. Definitely a great keepsake.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card,Sharon.Fab dies and a sweet image in combination with the pretty stiching.Have a nice weekend.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon, beautiful stitching and lovely image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon