Sunday, 26 June 2016

New pattern for the men


This month Ann has created a pattern with men in mind.
The pattern is a742 and is available from the webshop.
I stitched the pattern with Mettler Polysheen 2674.
I used Tim Holtz Alterations "on the edge" for the boarder.
I also added a few circles to finish the card off.
Pattern paper by Doody. 

Ann has also made a quick and easy set with the pattern.

Winter is here!!! it has been a cold and chilly weekend.
Last night we had the fire roaring away.
Although the days are full of sunshine.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic stitching for a male card Sharon, love the sentiment and boarder you have used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the boarder and the patterned paper with this pattern.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Sharon,

    Such a cute card for a men.

    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon