Sunday, 28 August 2016

Friendship Card


My Friendship card for August was created for Robyn and we were 
asked to create a card in Autumn colours.
The pattern is by Jenine Langenholf-Siemerick and I found the
 pattern in the Hobbyjournaal Yearbook 2013-2014.

Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0352, 1115, 1133, 1921.
I used a cute decoupage by Marianne Design which I thought was
 perfect for Autumn.
Die by Marianne Design DF3409.

I live in the Southern Hemisphere and I and I am looking forward to Spring.

Enjoy you week, thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.


5 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon,

    Fab Autumn card.Stunning colours.Great stitching.Love the image and the Die.Here it Summer and very warm at the moment.Enjoy your week.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon
    The embrodery is amazing, lovely colours, beautiful stitching.
    I like your card very much.
    Hugs Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Sharon, beautiful stitching pattern and colours, perfect match for this wonderful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the way you combined it with the die and the pearls is great. Luckily we are finally having some sort of Summer and would like to keep this for another couple of weeks. But I guess autumn is coming rapidly with all the rain again.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley colours on this gorgeous creation..xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon