Sunday, 28 August 2016

Friendship Card


My Friendship card for July was for Sue we were asked to create a card 
in shades of mauve / purple. 
I should have loaded it much earlier, it has been a very busy month.
Sorry it isn't a good picture, I should have taken a photo as scanning it has put a lot
 of shadow on it due to the pearls.

The pattern is from Hobbydol 166  by Chrissie.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0182, 2830, 2920.
Image by Precious Marieke CD106670.
Die by Marianne Design  CR1250.
"Just for You" by Marianne Design LR0224.
Pearls, butterflies and hobbydots have also been added.

I really enjoyed creating this card, although I have noticed that one 
of the hobbdots shouldn't be there :( 

Enjoy your Sunday.
Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card,Sharon.Love the colours and the little butterflies.Everything matches perfect together.Have a nice Sunday.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon! love this beautiful card design, pretty stitching and soft colours, beautiful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love the colors and the design of the card.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon