Thursday, 4 August 2016

New Pattern by Ann's Paper Art


Ann has released 2 new patterns this month. The first pattern is a116.
You can purchase the pattern and dies from Ann's Paper Art webshop.

a116

I have created the above card using the Joy! Crafts 6002/0404 butterfly die
 along the edge.

a116

The above card is created with Marianne Creatables  LR0413 ( Cotton and Lace).


It is hard to believe that it is August already.....Oh I wonder where the year has gone.
I am looking forward to Spring arriving.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at my Craft Cupboard.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,Sharon.Very pretty patterns.Both cards are great,but the second one is my favorite :).

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards Sharon, gorgeous stitching and colours, love the beautiful dies you have used to frame your work.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonjour, bravo pour votre carte, ce motif est superbe et vous vous l'êtes magnifiquement approprié.
    bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous card Sharon, I love the addition of the butterflies in the first and the shape with the dies in the second.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon