Sunday, 25 September 2016

New Pattern a120

This is the 3rd new pattern for September and is available from


When I saw this new pattern I knew straight away how I wanted to create my card.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0311, 0842, 6141, 2152,2250.
Hearts were diecut with Marianne Design, CR1322 
Hobbydots have been added around the edge of the circle.


Christmas is just around the corner and I took the opportunity with the new 
pattern to create a Christmas card.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0311,1514,3971,5833.
Die by Marianne Design- LR0112.

Spring has sprung it is very warm around 27deg today.
It looks like we might be in for a long hot Summer!
I hope that every-one is having a wonderful weekend.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards again,Sharon.Beautiful stichting pattern.Love the Die and the designpapers.Have a nice day.

    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards. I love the background in the Christmas card and the circle with the hearts in the spring card.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw Sharon your cards are so beautiful, nice stiching, with a beautiful patern.
    Hugs Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stunning card designs Sharon! love this pretty stitching, lovely to use for any occasion.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonjour, bravo pour ces magnifiques cartes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon