Saturday, 5 November 2016

Christmas Scene a744

Ann has been very busy this month creating patterns ready for the Festive Season.
This wonderful new Festive pattern a744 is now available from 
Ann also has a wonderful selection of Winter backgrounds that are perfect!

Ann's Paper Art a744

I love this pattern and really enjoyed watching it grow as I stitched it.

Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0853, 0861, 0945, 1921, 5933.
Stitched onto Marianne Design LR0376.
Merry Christmas die by Cheery Lynn B186.
Background card by Maja Design, "A Gift For You - my dear friend"

This is also available as a quick and easy set Ann's Paper Art.



Enjoy your weekend it is going to be hot here in sunny Queensland.

Thank you for coming by and looking at my Craft Cupboard.




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful love this card and the two below Sharon, your work is always so tastefully done!! ❤️❤️❤️
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon,

    Gorgeous card with this lovely pattern.Beautiful scene.I think it was a lot of work.Love the sentiment die and the backgroundpaper.

    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card,I love the pattern, but on this shape it even gets more special.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scene card you have created with your beautiful stitching Sharon.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon