Sunday, 6 November 2016

New Stitching Sheet

A wonderful new Stitching Sheet by Ann's Paper Art just in time for Christmas.
The pattern is quick and easy and comes with 3 different decoupages.

Stitching Sheet "Christmas and Gifts" ss10015


 Ann's Paper Art SS10015

Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0824, 2101.
Memory Box,  Bauble Snowflake Ornament
Peel offs have also been added.

Ann's Paper Art SS10015

I have also made one into a non Christmas card.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0832, 5833
Decoupage by Marianne design Tiny IT565
Flowers created with Nellie Snellen punch
Pearls and Peel offs have also been added.

Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.




4 comments:

  1. Wow two fabulous cards Sharon, you have been busy! love the stitched detail and bauble on the first card and lovely Picture on the second.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon
    I have buying this pattern, it's amazing.
    I like your cards very much, beautiful stiching.
    Hugs Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Beautiful cards again,Sharon.Love the stitching like always.
    Love the Memory box die,the image,the little pink flowers and the fabulous patterns.I think it's a lot of work every card.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, I love the two variations, one for Christmas with the stitched stars, but also the spring/summer version with the flowers.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon