Monday, 16 January 2017

Friendship Card

Sjaak2016-008

My friendship card for the month of January was created for Robyn.
The pattern is by Sjaak 2016-008 and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
The recipe is as follows
Threads are 0853, 13002.
Decoupage by Marianne Design.
Dies by Sue Wilson CED7105 & CED6412.
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes, Autumn Leaves.
Stamp by Whimsy Stamps.

I bought the Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes quite a while ago and was a little
 apprehensive about using them, to my surprise they were very easy.
 A beautiful background within minutes.

It was quite a hot weekend here in QLD thankfully today is a bit cooler.
I do hope that everyone has a wonderful week.

Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sharon, the stitching is wonderful and lovely colors.
    Hugs Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card design Sharon, love your background using flakes ( not used mine! had for such a long time). matches your lovely picture perfect, gorgeous butterfly frame, gorgeous stitching.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sharon, the background is gorgeous and I love the die and image. The easel shape with the stitching makes it even more special.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Sharon, die Karte sieht aber sehr schön aus :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. How weird is that Sharon, I just refollowed your blog... I've no idea why but I must have fallen off your list. Blogger is really weird.
    I always try to remember to look and check if it says " Unfollow" now as it's happened a few times now!! Yours said "Follow" so I did!!!
    Lovley card..
    That Sue wilsons Die background is soo gorgeous one year I might actually get one of her background dies. Or not 😉 They're just plain too dear I think..
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon