Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Birthday Card

Ann's Paper Art a126

This card was created especially for our son.
The new pattern is by Ann's Paper Art a126.
I haven't used the complete pattern I only stitched the outer edge.
Threads are Mettler  Polysheen 0853 & 3853.
Dies are Marianne Design - LR0416 & CR1363.
Scribble under the boat is Tim Holtz - Scribble's and Splat.
Tim Holtz SMALL TALK, Hobbydots & Distress ink have also been added.

The front card is the complete pattern

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week.
Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.


3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful birthday card for your son,Sharon.Love that boat.Also suitable for your husband.A little while ago you wrote he worked by the Navy :).When I remembered it well.

    Gr,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card design card for your Son Sharon, wonderful image and gorgeous stitching.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sharon, perfect for your son. Great to only use this part of the pattern so you can fit a larger die in it.
    Hugs, petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon