Monday, 24 April 2017

Friendship Card

Sjaak Van Went 

My friendship card for the month of April was for Jackie.
I have stitched a pattern by Sjaak CO_2016_007 which is available
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0311, 0453, 2830.
Dies are both by Tim Holtz,  Butterfly 661182, Squiggles 660222.
Stamp is from Darkroom Door  DDRS119- Simple Sayings.
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes.
Background card by Studio Light.


I hope that everyone had a wonderful crafty weekend, I was busy in the garden.
After all the recent rain things are growing rapidly. 
Enjoy your week.
Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,Sharon.Beautiful impressive butterfly,a real eye catcher.Love the beautiful background paper and of course the very pretty stitching like always.Enjoy your week :).

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, gorgeous card design, love this beautiful stitched frame, your butterfly is stunning! must use my gilding flakes..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon