Monday, 29 May 2017

Birthday Card


This card was especially created for a very special friend by the name of Peg.
It is a fabulous new Quick and Easy pattern by Ann's Paper Art a130.
It comes ready to prick with a the beautiful image in the centre.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen  0311, 1352, 2910, 3640, 5833.
Fancy Corner die by Nellie Snellen MFD027.
I also added pearls.

I hope that everyone has a lovely week.
Winter still hasn't arrived as yet, beautiful sunny days around  25 deg :)
Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous birthday card,Sharon.Such a beautiful image in the middle.Lovely colours and a great design again.I think your friend was very happy with it.Enjoy your week :).

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Sharon,
    die Vorgedruckten Karten von Ann sind immer wunderschön zum arbeiten.
    Di passenden Farben, wunder bar!!!!!
    herzliche Grüsse, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card for your friend Sharon, bet she loved this pretty card, love the centre display and your gorgeous stitching..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Sharon, what a nice pattern, your embrodery is amazing.
    Hugs Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, this is just beautiful, I love the stitching and that beautiful image in the center...lucky Peg, she will adore this...hugs.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sharon, I've those corners totally neglected bad me... I think they complement your gorgeous design wonderfully.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon