Thursday, 18 May 2017

Friendship Card

Ann's Paper Art a041

My friendship card for the month of May was created for Frances.
Frances adores cats and has 2  Burmese fur babies of her own,
 I knew that this card would be perfect for her.

I have stitched  a041 which is available from Ann's Paper Art.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0853 & 5833.
Die is by Find IT trading by Jeanines Art Garden JAD10003.
Flowers are Sizzix "Tim Holtz" 661806.
Distress ink and gems have also been added.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week.
Our weather has turned and it looks like Winter is nearly here.

Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard




4 comments:

  1. Fab card,Sharon with this beautiful die.The sleeping Kitty fits in beautifully.Have a nice week.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Sharon, love the die cut background and beautiful cat.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, it looks like the die is made for this pattern and the colors are beautiful. The card is perfect for Frances and I know she will treasure it.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, thanks for calling in, hope you are doing okay and it's so nice to see this beautiful card, love the die which suits perfectly...take care..xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon