Saturday, 3 June 2017

Birthday Card

Ann's Paper Art a106

This birthday card was created for a John, his birthday was at the beginning
of the year although I forgot to show the card on my blog :(

The pattern is by Ann's Paper Arta106.
Decoupage by Yvonne Design HJ8601.
Rope Die by Marianne Design LR0418.
Hobbydots and Distress ink has also been added.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Winter is here although we are very lucky and have
a beautiful warm day filled with sunshine.
Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.

7 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous. I envy you for your fine stitching and something I have never tried...xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaart groeten Trijntje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,Sharon.Love the fab stitching and the boat fits perfectly with the colours and the rope.I think John was happy with the card.Spring is here,but it is 30 degrees.
    Have a nice weekend :).

    Gr,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sharon, beautiful stitching and love this fabulous image on your birthday card.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment Sharon. Keep warm.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for calling in Sharon. Are you removing the rubber stamp from the wooden blocks and attaching to the EZ mount foam? I am and it's been an expensive process but the stamps will at least now get used. Be interesting if you have a different way of using them.. wet, windy and cold here in Newcastle...x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Sharon, interested in the rope die, not that I need to know!!! ;)
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon