Monday, 26 June 2017

Birthday Card

Ann's paper Art a131

I have created this card especially for my hobby friend in The Netherlands.

I have stitched the pattern with Mettler Polysheen 5833.
I created the card with a die by Go Keate, Frilly Frame #2, I used the largest frame.
Marianne Design LR0461 , Dragon Fly & Frog 
Under the frog I used Sizzix by Tim Holtz 660222.
 Cheery Lynn, Darling Daisies.
Distress ink - wild honey, dusty concord, peeled paint, brushed corduroy.
Happy Birthday sticker coloured with Sharpies.
Pearls and Hobbydots have also been added.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week.
We have a beautiful sunny day again :) our Winter has been very mild the 
days have been filled with sunshine although we could do with some rain.
Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.



5 comments:

  1. Evening Sharon, absolutely beautiful card for your friend.x
    x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card,Sharon.Love the shape and I love the way how you have combined the stitching with the lovely dies.Enjoy your week :).

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the shape and the little die cuts.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sharon, love the shape and colours, your stitching is wonderful with combined die cuts.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, thanks for your sweet comment but hey, you are clever too and can surely do what I wish I could do, that's the stitching as I love it..♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon