Friday, 21 July 2017

Friendship Card

Ann's Paper Art a132

My friendship card for the month of July was especially created for Sue

The pattern is by Ann's Paper Art a132.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 2920,3620,3953,5833.
A beautiful new Hummingbird Stained Glass die by Sue Wilson CED24001.
I coloured the die with Cosmic Shimmer "Polished Silk Glitter"
 Sea Green, Periwinkle, Blue Teal & Lilic.
I used a the "Pretty Stitches" die by Poppystamp along the edges.
Hobbydots have also been added.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week.
Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.


4 comments:

  1. Sharon this is beautiful. Love the gorgeous cosmic shimmer used and that edge die is lovely on this card. Have a nice weekend my friend.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the die and your coloring! And the stitched border is a great addition to it.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,Sharon.Love the beautiful stained glass window.Great design.Enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One stunning card Sharon, love SW Die and the shimmery multi shades on background.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon