Saturday, 5 August 2017

Birthday Card


This birthday card was especially created for Jackie.
Jackie I hope that you had a fabulous day.
The pattern is by Sjaak "Stitch and Do" set number 16.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0453 & 3251.
Dandelion Posies die by Sue Wilson CED1482.
Oval die by Nellie Snellen MFD057 
For the coloured background, I decided to try a new method that I had seen on 
It is a Tissue paper watercolour technique by Loll  watch the video it's very easy to
 learn and so much fun!!!!!
I have since been busy creating backgrounds using this wonderful fun technique.
I have used Tim Holtz distress inks, Wild Honey, Dusty Concord & Peeled Paint.
Clear Versamark, Gold embossing powder and my heatgun were also used.
Tulle is coloured with Wild Honey, pearls have also been added.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Thank you fo coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.



4 comments:

  1. Have used this technique myself and it's fabulous. Love your result Sharon and it's a pretty card for your friend.xx
    Have a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterns from Sjaak are so beautiful, you made a lovely card Sharon, with a very nice stitching.
    Hugs Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,Sharon.Love the fabulous background with the flowers,such a pretty technique.Enjoy your week :).

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love the background you made. The flowers are wonderful with it.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon