Saturday, 26 August 2017

Birthday Card


I created the above birthday card for my wonderful Mother-in-law.
The pattern is by Sjaak, I used Stitch and Do card set #15.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1115 and 1921.
Die by Sue Wilson - Stained Glass collection, CED24002-butterfly.
Once again I had lots for fun playing with my new polished glitter.
Rose Copper, Pale Bronze, Iced Blue, Sea Green.
Hobbydots were also added.

We had a wonderful day together we went to Australia Zoo, which we all enjoyed.
The following day we went for a visit to CraftOnline.
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week.
Thank you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon, love the fabulous stitching and the die. I too love the zoo but adore craftonline much more..... hugs.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for your MIL , stunning die and colours Sharon with your beautiful perfect stitching.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, you created another stunning background. I also love the pattern and the addition of the hobbydots.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,Sharon with this stained glass die.Stunning background.This die comes on my wishlist :).

    Gr,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sharon, very clever work, and love the colours ... it's gorgeous Die isn't it?? Love her stained glass ones.
    Didn't know you could visit Craft Online, .. what fun.
    Hugs Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon