Sunday, 13 August 2017

Friendship Card


My August Friendship card was especially created for Robyn.
Robyn lives at Port Macquarie which is a beautiful part of the world.
The pattern is by Sjaak I used 1 fomm the Stitch and Do cards only.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 2830, 2910, 5833.
Dies are by Poppystamps, Ragged Daisy, Sheer Circle Trimming and 
Hip Hello which is one of my favourites.
The butterflies are created with a die by Marianne Design.
I coloured the Ragged Daisy with Tim Holtz Distress inks.
Dusty Concord, Wild Honey and Peeled Paint. 
Hobbydots and pearls have also been added.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
It is a very warm Winter's day here around 26 deg, I think that our Winter has gone.
Thank you for coming by and looking at my Craft Cupboard.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon! Love your beautiful daisy and wonderful stitching..
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sharon, the colours are just beautiful. Port Macquarie is a lovely place to visit, around 5hrs drive for us but we went there before winter for a day out...was lovely.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love the daisy. It's not fair that you have 26 degrees in winter and we don't even get that temperature in summer....
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon